OOC Let's Chat!

Hii Julia :happy: why da triple dot?

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

OOC Let's Chat!
Joseph Sims wrote: 14 Feb 2026, 09:49 Hii Julia :happy: why da triple dot?
Hi Jose! hru? dunno. just felt like it :)

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 14 Feb 2026, 09:49 Hi guys...
Hi!! :cute:

OOC Let's Chat!
hi!

Emi Sato
“Every story has the potential for infinite endings”

OOC Let's Chat!
Paris Soliel wrote: 13 Feb 2026, 13:19
Amelia Lerelle wrote: 13 Feb 2026, 08:34 Anyone free for an extra yurt friend? @Miranda Johnson@@Paris Soliel@Avery Grey@Pamela Williams or anyone else?
ya sure i can do that but but also paris doesnt know you yet so maybe whatever meeting we were going to could lead into them staying together in a yurt?
That could work :grin: What yurt are you staying in (if you want to share)?

It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be!

OOC Let's Chat!
Guys! Just got a lord Voldemort gold choc frog card!

OOC Let's Chat!
Where do you buy chocolate frogs?

OOC Let's Chat!
Nyra Eberl wrote: 14 Feb 2026, 11:35 Where do you buy chocolate frogs?
At Hogsmeade, but you need the slip

OOC Let's Chat!
Can I borrow someone’s slip

OOC Let's Chat!
Nyra Eberl wrote: 14 Feb 2026, 11:49 Can I borrow someone’s slip
I mean, you can't 'borrow' it, but the person can gift it to you, and after you finish it, you can gift it back to them?

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency