22 Sep 2024, 09:16
Let's Chat!
@Emiline Hunter
That was a good post!!!
That was a good post!!!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
22 Sep 2024, 09:20
Let's Chat!
Hi! How are you ?
When you fall, it's to get back up better. If you can't reach the stars by jumping, get in a rocket and go shoot them.
22 Sep 2024, 09:22
Let's Chat!
Maybe! I'm not sure about doing lots and lots of threads with myself though.
I think Aston already said, but just a small reminder for future that Cass does use they/them pronouns
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
22 Sep 2024, 09:35
Let's Chat!
Who knows cute half up half down hair stiles cuz I’m failing to find some
forever running out of time
22 Sep 2024, 13:01
Let's Chat!
Remind me what our next was going to be about
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
22 Sep 2024, 13:06
Let's Chat!
Afternoon!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
22 Sep 2024, 13:14
Let's Chat!
Hi! How are you?
When you fall, it's to get back up better. If you can't reach the stars by jumping, get in a rocket and go shoot them.
22 Sep 2024, 13:16
Let's Chat!
Hello and good morning! I'm doing well - deciding if I should start my day and do some errands or try and write something first. How're you?
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)