OOC Let's Chat!

How are uuu

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
I'm good. How about you?

Diana • Ravenclaw | Latoya • Tenūsa
Curiosity always leads somewhere.
Speech: #2B4C7E Thoughts: #6b4c7e + italics

OOC Let's Chat!
hii

Emi Sato
“Every story has the potential for infinite endings”

OOC Let's Chat!
Hiii Lauren :wow:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Lauren! Hi Jose!

OOC Let's Chat!
Heyoo Laasya :wow:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

OOC Let's Chat!
Joseph Sims wrote: 14 Feb 2026, 09:42 Heyoo Laasya :wow:
Jose! :wow: What’s up?

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 14 Feb 2026, 09:43
Joseph Sims wrote: 14 Feb 2026, 09:42 Heyoo Laasya :wow:
Jose! :wow: What’s up?
Goin out soon :grin: we're going ta a karaoke later muhehehe :decayed:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

OOC Let's Chat!
Joseph Sims wrote: 14 Feb 2026, 09:46
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 14 Feb 2026, 09:43
Joseph Sims wrote: 14 Feb 2026, 09:42 Heyoo Laasya :wow:
Jose! :wow: What’s up?
Goin out soon :grin: we're going ta a karaoke later muhehehe :decayed:
Ooh, enjoy! I just had my lunch

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi guys...

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency