21 Sep 2024, 01:40
Let's Chat!
Same! Might stick on Y Tu Mama Tambien on while playing about with some new bannersQuinn Root wrote: 21 Sep 2024, 01:34Oh that's a good one!! I think at leastEmily Shephard wrote: 21 Sep 2024, 01:32Ooo! Love Tim Burton! Was watching Sweeny Todd the other day actuallyQuinn Root wrote: 21 Sep 2024, 01:20 Yeah!! So far we've watched Ice Age contential drift (Arguably the best one), and The Proposal. I just put Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland. Third time watching it this week. XD
How are you?
I'm good too! Been rewatching a few French and Spanish/Mexican films recently. I've got Le Samouraï playing in the background as I'm doing laundry![]()
been a while since I've seen it.
It's always great to have some background noise! Im having the movies on as I'm working on code for my next guys ency.
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
21 Sep 2024, 01:42
Let's Chat!
Sounds fun!!Emily Shephard wrote: 21 Sep 2024, 01:40Same! Might stick on Y Tu Mama Tambien on while playing about with some new bannersQuinn Root wrote: 21 Sep 2024, 01:34Oh that's a good one!! I think at leastEmily Shephard wrote: 21 Sep 2024, 01:32Ooo! Love Tim Burton! Was watching Sweeny Todd the other day actuallyQuinn Root wrote: 21 Sep 2024, 01:20 Yeah!! So far we've watched Ice Age contential drift (Arguably the best one), and The Proposal. I just put Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland. Third time watching it this week. XD
How are you?
I'm good too! Been rewatching a few French and Spanish/Mexican films recently. I've got Le Samouraï playing in the background as I'm doing laundry![]()
been a while since I've seen it.
It's always great to have some background noise! Im having the movies on as I'm working on code for my next guys ency.![]()
| sta • 5 | eva • 4 | str • 6 Stats wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 7 | Metamorph | Wandmaker | ability Abilities ability | ability | ability |
21 Sep 2024, 01:45
Let's Chat!
i slept through dinner and the dining hall closed so i ordered dinner and i got 2 different orders on accident lol
don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
21 Sep 2024, 01:50
Let's Chat!
21 Sep 2024, 02:19
Let's Chat!
for zyairs y2 ability im still debating on what i want it to be ;[ i was thinking either calming presence (because like... its zy thats like the #1 thing hes known for) which wont be as rooted into his actual lore story but does make sense
or alternatively do wandmaker and tie it into his dad and his story overall...... D; aaaaaaaa
or alternatively do wandmaker and tie it into his dad and his story overall...... D; aaaaaaaa
don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
21 Sep 2024, 02:26
Let's Chat!
Ah! The sus red haired girl herself!
Hmmm..... Werewolves? I don't think we allow their kind here! Probably should root them out before they start biting people!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
21 Sep 2024, 02:27
Let's Chat!
woah. i am NOT susp..... ur the one who always looks guilty >:(
don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
21 Sep 2024, 02:29
Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 21 Sep 2024, 02:26Hmmm..... Werewolves? I don't think we allow their kind here! Probably should root them out before they start biting people!
Aren't you a werewolf?
21 Sep 2024, 03:09
Let's Chat!
True!Colin McCoire wrote: 21 Sep 2024, 02:26Hmmm..... Werewolves? I don't think we allow their kind here! Probably should root them out before they start biting people!