Back 7965 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Hello everyone! I think I have the new strain of covid along with husband and his mom. Cleaning person had it when she came and gave it to us of course >.<. But good news is new strain apparently gives you 1 really intense shitty day and then the following day it's like 96% gone and it goes away pretty quickly generally. <3 So here's hoping tomorrow will be good again! Hope everyone is well and staying healthy out there!

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY
OOC Let's Chat!
Back from performance group!

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Kim Sato wrote: 20 Sep 2024, 21:28 Hello everyone! I think I have the new strain of covid along with husband and his mom. Cleaning person had it when she came and gave it to us of course >.<. But good news is new strain apparently gives you 1 really intense shitty day and then the following day it's like 96% gone and it goes away pretty quickly generally. <3 So here's hoping tomorrow will be good again! Hope everyone is well and staying healthy out there!
Oh no! Get well soon!! Tomorrow will be better for sure! :)

STA - 4 | EVA - 10 | STR - 1
WIS - 8 | ARC - 6 | ACC - 6
STA - 8 | EVA - 7 | STR - 1
WIS - 10 | ARC - 6 | ACC - 8
OOC Let's Chat!
Get well soon Kim!

How did performance groups go Em?

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
OOC Let's Chat!
Cass Ito wrote: 20 Sep 2024, 21:34 Get well soon Kim!

How did performance groups go Em?
Yeah really good! Got to meet some really cool juggling folk - it was awesome to see them tackle 8, 9 and 10 balls :wow:

Get well soon, Kim!

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
-tacklesnugs kito- @kim sato -smooches-

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 20 Sep 2024, 21:36
Cass Ito wrote: 20 Sep 2024, 21:34 Get well soon Kim!

How did performance groups go Em?
Yeah really good! Got to meet some really cool juggling folk - it was awesome to see them tackle 8, 9 and 10 balls :wow:

Get well soon, Kim!
Oh wow! That's really impressive

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
OOC Let's Chat!
Cass Ito wrote: 20 Sep 2024, 21:57
Emily Shephard wrote: 20 Sep 2024, 21:36
Cass Ito wrote: 20 Sep 2024, 21:34 Get well soon Kim!

How did performance groups go Em?
Yeah really good! Got to meet some really cool juggling folk - it was awesome to see them tackle 8, 9 and 10 balls :wow:

Get well soon, Kim!
Oh wow! That's really impressive
Yeah! Those guys were awesome. I'm working on 4 which is hard enough, but nearly 8 or 9... Phew!

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
How's everyone's evenings going?

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
*me reading things to learn extra asl to anoy my brothers friends if they try to talk to me*

Always try to take a leap of faith whatever it may be either for love, just being brave, trusting your heart, your life, for a friend you never know where it may take you because one day it may be a magical moment!~
-Ryann Tsistinas
Back 7965 / 18141