Back 7964 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Good morning :bye:

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
OOC Let's Chat!
Cass Ito wrote: 20 Sep 2024, 21:05 Good morning :bye:
is that a cassette tape ito i see

"if rescuing you is a sin...then i'd gladly become a sinner."

-Raiden Mei

iNPC: Kiyoko Nakamura
OOC Let's Chat!
Prat Pass wrote: 20 Sep 2024, 15:13
Bailey Glade wrote: 20 Sep 2024, 15:12
Emily Shephard wrote: 18 Sep 2024, 14:54 Bailey!!!

I'm hoping for something suspenseful exciting to happen during the ball!

Also... @Scout Fu-Hai... Whatever makes you think a squishy Hufflepuff and hard ass Casey Stone are compatible?? 🤣🤣🤣
hello!!!! <3
Quinn Root wrote: 18 Sep 2024, 14:54 Baily!! Hiii!!!
hiiiiii <3
Hi legend !
awww you're sweet <3 hello!!! how are you?
Emily Shephard wrote: 20 Sep 2024, 15:23 Bailey! :wow:
hiiiii <3
Quinn Root wrote: 20 Sep 2024, 16:10
Bailey Glade wrote: 20 Sep 2024, 15:12
Emily Shephard wrote: 18 Sep 2024, 14:54 Bailey!!!

I'm hoping for something suspenseful exciting to happen during the ball!

Also... @Scout Fu-Hai... Whatever makes you think a squishy Hufflepuff and hard ass Casey Stone are compatible?? 🤣🤣🤣
hello!!!! <3
Quinn Root wrote: 18 Sep 2024, 14:54 Baily!! Hiii!!!
hiiiiii <3
Omg I spelled your name wrong XD mb!!!

How are you?
lol i didn't notice haha
im doing well!! how are you?

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
OOC Let's Chat!
Kiana Nakamura wrote: 20 Sep 2024, 21:08
Cass Ito wrote: 20 Sep 2024, 21:05 Good morning :bye:
is that a cassette tape ito i see
It is indeed

How are you this fine morning?

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
OOC Let's Chat!
working on a baikim thread ..... hehehe

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
OOC Let's Chat!
Cass Ito wrote: 20 Sep 2024, 21:08
Kiana Nakamura wrote: 20 Sep 2024, 21:08
Cass Ito wrote: 20 Sep 2024, 21:05 Good morning :bye:
is that a cassette tape ito i see
It is indeed

How are you this fine morning?
afternoon for me, and im on the bus back from school and im SO TIRED ughhhh

iced tea is good tho Cat

"if rescuing you is a sin...then i'd gladly become a sinner."

-Raiden Mei

iNPC: Kiyoko Nakamura
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Afternoon all!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Afternoon!

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
Good evening! :)

STA - 4 | EVA - 10 | STR - 1
WIS - 8 | ARC - 6 | ACC - 6
STA - 8 | EVA - 7 | STR - 1
WIS - 10 | ARC - 6 | ACC - 8
OOC Let's Chat!
hellooooooooooooooo

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
Back 7964 / 18141