Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23

5 ;)

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
6 u doing NaNoWriMo this year?

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
7 hmm maybe I haven’t really read what it is yet tho

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
8 I’m doing it, I’m so excited!!

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
9 I think there’s house points so I’ll probably do it :)

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
10 lol. I’m doing it cause it sounds fun, but the points and money seem nice as well. I’m gonna write like an actual novel after November is done too, but same topic I mean

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
11 a novel you say? :eyes:

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
12 yea

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
13 very interesting Cat

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
14 Ye!

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”