What does it mean to you?
the......... zodiac killer
wait i thought you liked-
wait i thought you liked-
Stamina 4| Evasion 5| Strength 6 | Wisdom 7| Arcane Power 6 | Accuracy 7(Hex #008000) Josette Rutledge
Perfectionist
What does it mean to you?
murderer
Andrew Vance
What does it mean to you?
FBI
"𝗦𝘁𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗯𝗲 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗱. 𝗡𝗼 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘄𝗲𝗮𝗸 𝗼𝗿 𝘂𝗻𝘄𝗼𝗿𝘁𝗵𝘆 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹, 𝗸𝗲𝗲𝗽 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝗯𝘂𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴, 𝗴𝗿𝗶𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝗲𝘁𝗵 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗺𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗱. 𝗜𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗰𝘂𝗿𝗹 𝘂𝗽 𝗶𝗻 𝗮 𝗯𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗵𝗶𝗱𝗲, 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗽𝗮𝘀𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗯𝘆. 𝗜𝘁 𝘄𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗽 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗼𝘄 𝗶𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗴𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗳."
What does it mean to you?
Reducio

What does it mean to you?
Reducio

I knew I had a good reason for keeping this!
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem. "
- Johnny Depp
Andrew Vance
What does it mean to you?
Panda!
Reducio
I love We Bare Bears! Charlie is my favorite, hehe.
What does it mean to you?

I SHIPPPPPPPPPPP!
and I give all my uwu
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem. "
- Johnny Depp
Andrew Vance
What does it mean to you?
Sea
I am a future mars trainee.
"I'm a great believer in luck, and I find the harder I work, the more I have of it."