9 May 2024, 17:55
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-91 can you let slytherpuff win?
What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
9 May 2024, 17:58
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-89
I don't bite and I don't eat anyone for breakfast !
Rowan, my bff
9 May 2024, 18:02
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-87
I don't bite and I don't eat anyone for breakfast !
Rowan, my bff
9 May 2024, 18:04
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
=87
What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
9 May 2024, 18:05
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-86
I don't bite and I don't eat anyone for breakfast !
Rowan, my bff
9 May 2024, 18:06
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-87
What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
9 May 2024, 18:06
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-86
I don't bite and I don't eat anyone for breakfast !
Rowan, my bff