18 Sep 2024, 15:06
Let's Chat!
;D if i am one thing in this world it is the #1 casey x emily agenda pursuerEmily Shephard wrote: 18 Sep 2024, 14:54 Bailey!!!
I'm hoping for something suspenseful exciting to happen during the ball!
Also... @Scout Fu-Hai... Whatever makes you think a squishy Hufflepuff and hard ass Casey Stone are compatible??![]()
don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
18 Sep 2024, 15:20
Let's Chat!
caous at the ball! i would be the person that has no idea whats happening
Always try to take a leap of faith whatever it may be either for love, just being brave, trusting your heart, your life, for a friend you never know where it may take you because one day it may be a magical moment!~
-Ryann Tsistinas
18 Sep 2024, 15:24
Let's Chat!
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 18 Sep 2024, 15:06;D if i am one thing in this world it is the #1 casey x emily agenda pursuerEmily Shephard wrote: 18 Sep 2024, 14:54 Bailey!!!
I'm hoping for something suspenseful exciting to happen during the ball!
Also... @Scout Fu-Hai... Whatever makes you think a squishy Hufflepuff and hard ass Casey Stone are compatible??![]()
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
18 Sep 2024, 15:30
Let's Chat!
*rubs hands together* I can't wait to jump into the chaos! Minnie would be the person to start it most likely, as she....has a tendency to cause troubleRyann Tsistinas wrote: 18 Sep 2024, 15:20 caous at the ball! i would be the person that has no idea whats happening
18 Sep 2024, 15:47
Let's Chat!
Hmm, I gotta think of a "promposal" for Simon to use for this ball......
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
18 Sep 2024, 15:48
Let's Chat!
Simon! 
I'm quite certain Emily's invitation will go along the lines of;
Em: Come hang out with me!
Cay: *shrugs* A'ight...
I'm quite certain Emily's invitation will go along the lines of;
Em: Come hang out with me!
Cay: *shrugs* A'ight...
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
18 Sep 2024, 15:49
Let's Chat!
As long as he keeps his clothes on this time!Emily Shephard wrote: 18 Sep 2024, 15:48 Simon!
I'm quite certain Emily's invitation will go along the lines of;
Em: Come hang out with me!
Cay: *shrugs* A'ight...
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
18 Sep 2024, 15:50
Let's Chat!
Hi ! I'm new to the site... the castle is huge! I wanted to ask you if it's normal to be a little lost at first... you'll probably find my question ridiculous BUT I'm asking it anyway.
When you fall, it's to get back up better. If you can't reach the stars by jumping, get in a rocket and go shoot them.
18 Sep 2024, 15:51
Let's Chat!
Simon Kincaid wrote: 18 Sep 2024, 15:49As long as he keeps his clothes on this time!Emily Shephard wrote: 18 Sep 2024, 15:48 Simon!
I'm quite certain Emily's invitation will go along the lines of;
Em: Come hang out with me!
Cay: *shrugs* A'ight...
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
18 Sep 2024, 15:52
Let's Chat!
hi hi! Welcome to the site! It can be a bit overwhelming at first but most are VERY helpful! If you should ever need any help, feel free to send an owl my way and I'll assist you best as possibleAëlys Walley wrote: 18 Sep 2024, 15:50 Hi ! I'm new to the site... the castle is huge! I wanted to ask you if it's normal to be a little lost at first... you'll probably find my question ridiculous BUT I'm asking it anyway.
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
