OOC Let's Chat!

Finally finished the banner I started working on last night! What do you guys think about it? :)

Reducio
Image posted by the member

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Oo looks nice

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
I need to attempt some new banners

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 13 Feb 2026, 19:55 Finally finished the banner I started working on last night! What do you guys think about it? :)

Reducio
Image posted by the member
oooo pretty!! :wow: is the girl summer?

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

OOC Let's Chat!
*peeks in*

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Brookline Quinn wrote: 13 Feb 2026, 20:56
Avery Gray wrote: 13 Feb 2026, 19:55 Finally finished the banner I started working on last night! What do you guys think about it? :)

Reducio
Image posted by the member
oooo pretty!! :wow: is the girl summer?
Yep! :grin: This banner is more for their third year, but I will probably also use it for second year too! :lol:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
*waves*

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency

OOC Let's Chat!
*waves!*

"Nothing ventured, nothing gained".
PC = Emily Shephard

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 13 Feb 2026, 21:44
Brookline Quinn wrote: 13 Feb 2026, 20:56
Avery Gray wrote: 13 Feb 2026, 19:55 Finally finished the banner I started working on last night! What do you guys think about it? :)

Reducio
Image posted by the member
oooo pretty!! :wow: is the girl summer?
Yep! :grin: This banner is more for their third year, but I will probably also use it for second year too! :lol:
:wow: ooooh lore??
*waves at both casey and sage*

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

OOC Let's Chat!
*runs back into chat with an Emmi mask!*

Hi! :wave:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone