Back 7907 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Keith Moore wrote: 17 Sep 2024, 20:27
Quinn Root wrote: 17 Sep 2024, 20:22 Hey everyone!!
quinny!
Keith!! How are you???

sta • 5 | eva • 4 | str • 6
Stats
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 7
⠀⠀⠀•• Quinn ••
“I regret nothing, ever.” – Jack Sparrow
⠀⠀⠀•• Nick ••
Metamorph | Wandmaker | ability
Abilities
ability | ability | ability
OOC Let's Chat!
Quinn Root wrote: 17 Sep 2024, 20:25 Hello Sage and Victoria!! How are you?
Tired. You?

Every bird must learn to fall before it can fly
iNPC: Claire White
Pc: Victoria Lena Jones
OOC Let's Chat!
Quinn Root wrote: 17 Sep 2024, 20:27
Keith Moore wrote: 17 Sep 2024, 20:27
Quinn Root wrote: 17 Sep 2024, 20:22 Hey everyone!!
quinny!
Keith!! How are you???
I'm alright, how are youuuuuuuuuuuu

writing my love life rn- minus a mini h-e phase


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
Victoria Lena Jones wrote: 17 Sep 2024, 20:29
Quinn Root wrote: 17 Sep 2024, 20:25 Hello Sage and Victoria!! How are you?
Tired. You?
Same here lol
Keith Moore wrote: 17 Sep 2024, 20:29
Quinn Root wrote: 17 Sep 2024, 20:27
Keith Moore wrote: 17 Sep 2024, 20:27
Quinn Root wrote: 17 Sep 2024, 20:22 Hey everyone!!
quinny!
Keith!! How are you???
I'm alright, how are youuuuuuuuuuuu

writing my love life rn- minus a mini h-e phase
Tired!! Working on my new character, made these banners for him.

Reducio
Image posted by the memberImage posted by the member

sta • 5 | eva • 4 | str • 6
Stats
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 7
⠀⠀⠀•• Quinn ••
“I regret nothing, ever.” – Jack Sparrow
⠀⠀⠀•• Nick ••
Metamorph | Wandmaker | ability
Abilities
ability | ability | ability
OOC Let's Chat!
WHOA! Pretty banners :wow:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Thanks, Probs not gonna be able to reply till the weekend. :(
I can't wait to read it! <3
@Emily Shephard
Last edited by Emiline Hunter on 17 Sep 2024, 20:35, edited 1 time in total.

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP
OOC Let's Chat!
Quinn Root wrote: 17 Sep 2024, 20:32
Victoria Lena Jones wrote: 17 Sep 2024, 20:29
Quinn Root wrote: 17 Sep 2024, 20:25 Hello Sage and Victoria!! How are you?
Tired. You?
Same here lol
Keith Moore wrote: 17 Sep 2024, 20:29
Quinn Root wrote: 17 Sep 2024, 20:27
Keith Moore wrote: 17 Sep 2024, 20:27
Quinn Root wrote: 17 Sep 2024, 20:22 Hey everyone!!
quinny!
Keith!! How are you???
I'm alright, how are youuuuuuuuuuuu

writing my love life rn- minus a mini h-e phase
Tired!! Working on my new character, made these banners for him.

Reducio
Image posted by the memberImage posted by the member
That's very good 👍🏻

Every bird must learn to fall before it can fly
iNPC: Claire White
Pc: Victoria Lena Jones
OOC Let's Chat!
Emiline Hunter wrote: 17 Sep 2024, 20:34 Thanks, Probs not gonna be able to reply till the weekend. :(
I can't wait to read it! <3
@Emily Shephard
No worries! I'm just doing it now so I don't forget or lose track of time with uni ^^

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
OOh, how is that. I could never have the motivation to do Uni
Last edited by Emiline Hunter on 17 Sep 2024, 20:38, edited 1 time in total.

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP
OOC Let's Chat!
Thanks!! <3 Still new to banner making, but really liking it so far!

sta • 5 | eva • 4 | str • 6
Stats
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 7
⠀⠀⠀•• Quinn ••
“I regret nothing, ever.” – Jack Sparrow
⠀⠀⠀•• Nick ••
Metamorph | Wandmaker | ability
Abilities
ability | ability | ability
Back 7907 / 18141