Back 7899 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Sage Willows wrote: 17 Sep 2024, 13:53
Elvenia Moonshadow wrote: 17 Sep 2024, 13:48 Oh hi Aria!
happy cake day!
Thank you Sage! <3 :wow:

Why be ordinary when you can be delightfully unpredictable?
The Chasing Stars
OOC Let's Chat!
Elvenia Moonshadow wrote: 17 Sep 2024, 13:48 Oh hi Aria!
Hi elvenia! happy Hio-verssary <3

I am a hard worker. I am a good friend. I do my best. I am enough.
OOC Let's Chat!
Aria Wright wrote: 17 Sep 2024, 13:55
Elvenia Moonshadow wrote: 17 Sep 2024, 13:48 Oh hi Aria!
Hi elvenia! happy Hio-verssary <3
Thank you Aria! ^^ <3

Why be ordinary when you can be delightfully unpredictable?
The Chasing Stars
OOC Let's Chat!
I just realized that Aria's birthday is today and I totally forgot :lol:

I am a hard worker. I am a good friend. I do my best. I am enough.
OOC Let's Chat!
Aria Wright wrote: 17 Sep 2024, 14:00 I just realized that Aria's birthday is today and I totally forgot :lol:
A very happy Birthday Aria!! :wow:

Why be ordinary when you can be delightfully unpredictable?
The Chasing Stars
OOC Let's Chat!
Elvenia Moonshadow wrote: 17 Sep 2024, 14:00
Aria Wright wrote: 17 Sep 2024, 14:00 I just realized that Aria's birthday is today and I totally forgot :lol:
A very happy Birthday Aria!! :wow:
lol thanks Elvenia! I think I'm going to do an open thread for her :D

I am a hard worker. I am a good friend. I do my best. I am enough.
OOC Let's Chat!
Aria Wright wrote: 17 Sep 2024, 14:01
Elvenia Moonshadow wrote: 17 Sep 2024, 14:00
Aria Wright wrote: 17 Sep 2024, 14:00 I just realized that Aria's birthday is today and I totally forgot :lol:
A very happy Birthday Aria!! :wow:
lol thanks Elvenia! I think I'm going to do an open thread for her :D
Thats a nice idea! Maybe Elvenia will join in too!

Why be ordinary when you can be delightfully unpredictable?
The Chasing Stars
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm free!!!

And it's still too warm!!! 🔥

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Aria Wright wrote: 17 Sep 2024, 13:47
Emily Shephard wrote: 17 Sep 2024, 13:28 Aria! :biggrin:
emily!!! how are you? and how are you keith?
I'm alright,

music is the best thing humans ever done


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
Keith Moore wrote: 17 Sep 2024, 14:57
Aria Wright wrote: 17 Sep 2024, 13:47
Emily Shephard wrote: 17 Sep 2024, 13:28 Aria! :biggrin:
emily!!! how are you? and how are you keith?
I'm alright,

music is the best thing humans ever done
Agreed what song are you listening too?

I am a hard worker. I am a good friend. I do my best. I am enough.
Back 7899 / 18141