16 Sep 2024, 12:24
Let's Chat!
Good luck!!Emily Shephard wrote: 16 Sep 2024, 12:14 Got my first lecture in a couple hours. I'm both nervous and excited...
*gasp* I'm nervous-cited!
The meaning of life is that it stops,- Franz Kafka
16 Sep 2024, 12:30
Let's Chat!
Thank you!!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
16 Sep 2024, 12:34
Let's Chat!
ill need it lol i bombed my last one so.... hope this goes better! im actually studying this time but i got no sleep so lets hope i remember something D:Emily Shephard wrote: 16 Sep 2024, 12:22Ooo good luck!Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 16 Sep 2024, 12:20yayyy good luck!!! i have my second test in an hour D:Emily Shephard wrote: 16 Sep 2024, 12:14 Got my first lecture in a couple hours. I'm both nervous and excited...
*gasp* I'm nervous-cited!
Man, it's gonna be so weird - Because of how uni botched my transfer, I'm gonna be in with all the firsties this semester. I feel so old even though I'm only a few years older than them![]()
aww thats kinda fun tho! if i went to ur school u would be in class with me and thats like basically scout and emily hanging out together but irl
don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
16 Sep 2024, 12:39
Let's Chat!
Don't be too disheartened - uni talks a big game but as long as you pass your assignments and whatnot, they can't hold anything against you. First year is usually the "Let's see what works for me" kind of yearScout Fu-Hai wrote: 16 Sep 2024, 12:34ill need it lol i bombed my last one so.... hope this goes better! im actually studying this time but i got no sleep so lets hope i remember something D:Emily Shephard wrote: 16 Sep 2024, 12:22Ooo good luck!Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 16 Sep 2024, 12:20yayyy good luck!!! i have my second test in an hour D:Emily Shephard wrote: 16 Sep 2024, 12:14 Got my first lecture in a couple hours. I'm both nervous and excited...
*gasp* I'm nervous-cited!
Man, it's gonna be so weird - Because of how uni botched my transfer, I'm gonna be in with all the firsties this semester. I feel so old even though I'm only a few years older than them![]()
aww thats kinda fun tho! if i went to ur school u would be in class with me and thats like basically scout and emily hanging out together but irl![]()
Ohmigosh how cute would that be??
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
16 Sep 2024, 13:38
Let's Chat!
good morning chat
dude i hope the thread stuff gets fixed or ima croak
dude i hope the thread stuff gets fixed or ima croak
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
16 Sep 2024, 13:48
Let's Chat!
Okay... I found the right lecture hall. Check.
Step 2. Pick a corner of the room near the front and cower.
Step 2. Pick a corner of the room near the front and cower.
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
16 Sep 2024, 14:06
Let's Chat!
just finished the class and i did so good on the test!!! i knew like everything >:)Emily Shephard wrote: 16 Sep 2024, 12:39Don't be too disheartened - uni talks a big game but as long as you pass your assignments and whatnot, they can't hold anything against you. First year is usually the "Let's see what works for me" kind of yearScout Fu-Hai wrote: 16 Sep 2024, 12:34ill need it lol i bombed my last one so.... hope this goes better! im actually studying this time but i got no sleep so lets hope i remember something D:Emily Shephard wrote: 16 Sep 2024, 12:22Ooo good luck!Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 16 Sep 2024, 12:20yayyy good luck!!! i have my second test in an hour D:Emily Shephard wrote: 16 Sep 2024, 12:14 Got my first lecture in a couple hours. I'm both nervous and excited...
*gasp* I'm nervous-cited!
Man, it's gonna be so weird - Because of how uni botched my transfer, I'm gonna be in with all the firsties this semester. I feel so old even though I'm only a few years older than them![]()
aww thats kinda fun tho! if i went to ur school u would be in class with me and thats like basically scout and emily hanging out together but irl![]()
Ohmigosh how cute would that be??![]()
![]()
good luck in your first lecture!!!
don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
16 Sep 2024, 14:25
Let's Chat!
@Scout Fu-Hai
Nice one!!! Told ya you'd be grand!
Currently smooshed in this tiny lecture theatre... How come all the big classes are shoved into these little rooms...
Nice one!!! Told ya you'd be grand!
Currently smooshed in this tiny lecture theatre... How come all the big classes are shoved into these little rooms...
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone