Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

Simon Poe wrote: 24 Apr 2024, 17:12
Tracey Bailey wrote: 24 Apr 2024, 14:57
Yes, Avatar: The Last Airbender

Unless your talking about the movie, then no, I haven't seen it
Yeah. There's a movie. It's just not related to the anime. is that what you were talking about, tracey?
SSSH THERE IS NO MOVIE

Prat Pass - Slytherin
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Are we no longer arguing about who wins? Are we instead arguing 'bout movies?

‘Cause I’m your lady and you are my man [The Power of Love, Celine Deon]
iNPC: Allyssa Adele Schmidt

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Well i don't wanna win, and i won't let anyone win

Prat Pass - Slytherin
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Prat Pass wrote: 24 Apr 2024, 17:04 I'm gonna open a shop where every dime you pay me, you get a mean comment back depending on your account
I think this is actually a good idea! You should do it.

Isabella Rose Whitworth

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Izzy Whitworth wrote: 24 Apr 2024, 18:16
Prat Pass wrote: 24 Apr 2024, 17:04 I'm gonna open a shop where every dime you pay me, you get a mean comment back depending on your account
I think this is actually a good idea! You should do it.

Fr? Wait how do i open one?

Prat Pass - Slytherin
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
In the Leaky Cauldron there is a place called Out Of Character Shops. If you go there you can make a new shop. I have a shop there that I just made like 2 minutes ago.

Isabella Rose Whitworth

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
What's it called?

" It's kind of FUN to do the IMPOSSIBLE"
-Walt Disney |~|█▓▒▒░░░The Messy Desk░░░▒▒▓█

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Izzy Whitworth wrote: 24 Apr 2024, 18:19 In the Leaky Cauldron there is a place called Out Of Character Shops. If you go there you can make a new shop. I have a shop there that I just made like 2 minutes ago.
This is what it's called

Prat Pass - Slytherin
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
I already found it. And I ordered something too! I'll go to yours now.

" It's kind of FUN to do the IMPOSSIBLE"
-Walt Disney |~|█▓▒▒░░░The Messy Desk░░░▒▒▓█

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Simon! hi we got new people added to the club!

What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.