OOC Let's Chat!

morning!!

๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž, ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐›๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐  ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ข๐

OOC Let's Chat!
Milica Vranekova wrote: 13 Feb 2026, 08:52 morning!!
Morning!

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 13 Feb 2026, 08:50
Julia Evans wrote: 13 Feb 2026, 08:39
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 13 Feb 2026, 08:31
Julia Evans wrote: 13 Feb 2026, 08:25
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 13 Feb 2026, 08:15

Jules hi! My exams are finally over! :biggrin:
SAME!!!!!! I'm freee now!
Now gotta get started on my r.ps.
Niceee..... even i need to do some replies... and some solos........ WHY IS LIFE SO HECTIC!?!?!?
Sooo, what ya doing?
Just posted a valentines day sale in my shop, and getting writers block over my pet application. I know the story line and how its gonna be, but I just can't put it into words....

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 13 Feb 2026, 08:59
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 13 Feb 2026, 08:50
Julia Evans wrote: 13 Feb 2026, 08:39
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 13 Feb 2026, 08:31
Julia Evans wrote: 13 Feb 2026, 08:25

SAME!!!!!! I'm freee now!
Now gotta get started on my r.ps.
Niceee..... even i need to do some replies... and some solos........ WHY IS LIFE SO HECTIC!?!?!?
Sooo, what ya doing?
Just posted a valentines day sale in my shop, and getting writers block over my pet application. I know the story line and how its gonna be, but I just can't put it into words....
Ooh good luck!
Which reminds me, better get started on my band rp

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 13 Feb 2026, 09:00
Julia Evans wrote: 13 Feb 2026, 08:59
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 13 Feb 2026, 08:50
Julia Evans wrote: 13 Feb 2026, 08:39
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 13 Feb 2026, 08:31

Now gotta get started on my r.ps.
Niceee..... even i need to do some replies... and some solos........ WHY IS LIFE SO HECTIC!?!?!?
Sooo, what ya doing?
Just posted a valentines day sale in my shop, and getting writers block over my pet application. I know the story line and how its gonna be, but I just can't put it into words....
Ooh good luck!
Which reminds me, better get started on my band rp
thanks...

yeeaaaah, PLEASE REMEMBER TO ATTACH YOUR SONG VOTE

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
is this an appropriate character page? i tried my best but the code js wasn't working the way i wanted it to <//3 boom

i haven't sorted the trunk stuff yet btw :meninblack:

" boldly go forward into the madness, child "
STA 7 | EVA 6 | STR 5 | WIS 5 | ARC 6 | ACC 6

OOC Let's Chat!
Kirara Yamauchi wrote: 13 Feb 2026, 10:36 is this an appropriate character page? i tried my best but the code js wasn't working the way i wanted it to <//3 boom

i haven't sorted the trunk stuff yet btw :meninblack:
I think so as long as u can update it every now and then

โ˜†"And the stars look very different today"โ˜† The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Sage Willows wrote: 13 Feb 2026, 00:58
Ayuka Takahashi wrote: 13 Feb 2026, 00:54 Gng, I'm actually curious, do they make a new chat every year?
nope! weโ€™ve had to make new ones due to too many posts in one forum which makes the thread glitch
Alright, thanks for letting me know!

โœฟเผบ ๐’ฏ๐’ถ๐“€๐’ถ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐’ฝ๐’พ ๐’œ๐“Ž๐“Š๐“€๐’ถ เผปโœฟ
PC: Lex Kervick
iNPC: Ayuka Takahashi

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Hana Suzuki wrote: 13 Feb 2026, 11:06Hi
Hi!

Cinder Blaze Mirada Johnson
Je suis comme un dragon : dangereuse, fougueuse et magnifique.
Moonlight Dreams!