Let's Chat!
hii
| Emi Sato | ||
“Every story has the potential for infinite endings” |
Let's Chat!
Laasya! Hi!
Let's Chat!
Jules hi! My exams are finally over!
Let's Chat!
SAME!!!!!! I'm freee now!Laasya Manjunath wrote: 13 Feb 2026, 08:15Jules hi! My exams are finally over!![]()
Let's Chat!
I need sleep!!!
| 𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵 |
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟| 𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮 |
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 |
Let's Chat!
Now gotta get started on my r.ps.Julia Evans wrote: 13 Feb 2026, 08:25SAME!!!!!! I'm freee now!Laasya Manjunath wrote: 13 Feb 2026, 08:15Jules hi! My exams are finally over!![]()
Let's Chat!
Anyone free for an extra yurt friend? @Miranda Johnson@@Paris Soliel@Avery Grey@Pamela Williams or anyone else?
It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be!
Let's Chat!
Niceee..... even i need to do some replies... and some solos........ WHY IS LIFE SO HECTIC!?!?!?Laasya Manjunath wrote: 13 Feb 2026, 08:31Now gotta get started on my r.ps.Julia Evans wrote: 13 Feb 2026, 08:25SAME!!!!!! I'm freee now!Laasya Manjunath wrote: 13 Feb 2026, 08:15Jules hi! My exams are finally over!![]()
Let's Chat!
Sooo, what ya doing?Julia Evans wrote: 13 Feb 2026, 08:39Niceee..... even i need to do some replies... and some solos........ WHY IS LIFE SO HECTIC!?!?!?Laasya Manjunath wrote: 13 Feb 2026, 08:31Now gotta get started on my r.ps.Julia Evans wrote: 13 Feb 2026, 08:25SAME!!!!!! I'm freee now!