14 Sep 2024, 11:00
Let's Chat!
Hii!Emiline Hunter wrote: 14 Sep 2024, 10:47 HELLO EVERYONE. how is your weekend going. MINE IS AMAZING!
My weekend is...going good except I've been studying since morning cuz' I've exams.
14 Sep 2024, 11:05
Let's Chat!
Hello hello, my weekend has been filled with... Bees. Strangely. I am learning about cool species of bees now
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
14 Sep 2024, 12:12
Let's Chat!
Mines going good thanksEmiline Hunter wrote: 14 Sep 2024, 10:47 HELLO EVERYONE. how is your weekend going. MINE IS AMAZING!
forever running out of time
14 Sep 2024, 13:30
Let's Chat!
Morning all
Fearless | Calming Presence | E.L. | Prodigal Transfiguration
ST: 9 | EV: 9 | STR: 3 | WI: 8 | ARC: 9 | ACC: 11
Caretaker: A. P. Finch | iNPC: Yasha V.
ST: 9 | EV: 9 | STR: 3 | WI: 8 | ARC: 9 | ACC: 11
Caretaker: A. P. Finch | iNPC: Yasha V.
14 Sep 2024, 13:41
Let's Chat!
Morning and happy weekend!
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
14 Sep 2024, 13:42
Let's Chat!
Morning Simon!
Fearless | Calming Presence | E.L. | Prodigal Transfiguration
ST: 9 | EV: 9 | STR: 3 | WI: 8 | ARC: 9 | ACC: 11
Caretaker: A. P. Finch | iNPC: Yasha V.
ST: 9 | EV: 9 | STR: 3 | WI: 8 | ARC: 9 | ACC: 11
Caretaker: A. P. Finch | iNPC: Yasha V.
14 Sep 2024, 13:44
Let's Chat!
hi hi EmmaLee and Emily, ha! How're you both?
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
14 Sep 2024, 13:47
Let's Chat!
SImon! Not too bad! Just a lot going on but I'm surviving 
How's you?
How's you?
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone