13 Sep 2024, 21:16
Let's Chat!
Feels weird now...Ava Winchect wrote: 13 Sep 2024, 21:03 How’s it going with all this free time on your hands without work?
I worked a whole consecutive week (including Saturday and Sunday) doing room checks etc. I'm back at uni part time on Monday but... I'm kinda bored
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
13 Sep 2024, 21:44
Let's Chat!
thats how i feel tbh i do all my assignments and then im like "ok so what now"Emily Shephard wrote: 13 Sep 2024, 21:16Feels weird now...Ava Winchect wrote: 13 Sep 2024, 21:03 How’s it going with all this free time on your hands without work?
I worked a whole consecutive week (including Saturday and Sunday) doing room checks etc. I'm back at uni part time on Monday but... I'm kinda bored![]()
don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
13 Sep 2024, 21:54
Let's Chat!
Since I'm part time this semester I'm gonna see if I can get another small job - just to fill the time. Probably won't be successful but meh... Don't know til ya try!Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 13 Sep 2024, 21:44thats how i feel tbh i do all my assignments and then im like "ok so what now"Emily Shephard wrote: 13 Sep 2024, 21:16Feels weird now...Ava Winchect wrote: 13 Sep 2024, 21:03 How’s it going with all this free time on your hands without work?
I worked a whole consecutive week (including Saturday and Sunday) doing room checks etc. I'm back at uni part time on Monday but... I'm kinda bored![]()
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
13 Sep 2024, 22:37
Let's Chat!
*asleep in class bc tired*
Always try to take a leap of faith whatever it may be either for love, just being brave, trusting your heart, your life, for a friend you never know where it may take you because one day it may be a magical moment!~
-Ryann Tsistinas
13 Sep 2024, 22:39
Let's Chat!
*awake whilst tired*
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
13 Sep 2024, 22:53
Let's Chat!
I would soooooo rather bus a long commute than drive. I could read, or space out to music. If you drive, you have to pay attention to traffic.Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 13 Sep 2024, 20:32omg idk how commuters do it id cry.... esp bc i live in a big city and driving is hell, but bussing at 5am to get to classes sounds even worseAodhan Shaw wrote: 13 Sep 2024, 20:28Godpspeed my friend because 7 am daily wakeup sounds evilScout Fu-Hai wrote: 13 Sep 2024, 20:02ugh omg ur so real for that LOL because why. do i have to wake up at 8am every day. how UNLUCKY am i that my schedule makes me get up at 7 everyday :[ its miserableAodhan Shaw wrote: 13 Sep 2024, 19:55 not even two weeks into my semester and i am already tired of college LOLI commute so I have days where’s I stay on campus for 12 hrs, but I at least get to wake up late
Fearless | Calming Presence | E.L. | Prodigal Transfiguration
ST: 9 | EV: 9 | STR: 3 | WI: 8 | ARC: 9 | ACC: 11
Caretaker: A. P. Finch | iNPC: Yasha V.
ST: 9 | EV: 9 | STR: 3 | WI: 8 | ARC: 9 | ACC: 11
Caretaker: A. P. Finch | iNPC: Yasha V.
13 Sep 2024, 22:54
Let's Chat!
I'm never gonna drive - don't need to, don't want to
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
13 Sep 2024, 22:58
Let's Chat!
I love driving. It feels like freedom. I hate traffic.
Fearless | Calming Presence | E.L. | Prodigal Transfiguration
ST: 9 | EV: 9 | STR: 3 | WI: 8 | ARC: 9 | ACC: 11
Caretaker: A. P. Finch | iNPC: Yasha V.
ST: 9 | EV: 9 | STR: 3 | WI: 8 | ARC: 9 | ACC: 11
Caretaker: A. P. Finch | iNPC: Yasha V.
13 Sep 2024, 23:02
Let's Chat!
I'm sure it's great fun but my anxious little pacemaker could never handle it
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
I commute so I have days where’s I stay on campus for 12 hrs, but I at least get to wake up late