Back 7842 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 13 Sep 2024, 20:02
Aodhan Shaw wrote: 13 Sep 2024, 19:55 not even two weeks into my semester and i am already tired of college LOL
ugh omg ur so real for that LOL because why. do i have to wake up at 8am every day. how UNLUCKY am i that my schedule makes me get up at 7 everyday :[ its miserable
Godpspeed my friend because 7 am daily wakeup sounds evil 😭 I commute so I have days where’s I stay on campus for 12 hrs, but I at least get to wake up late

[inpc is jamie saeng]
i've set my sights so high, my eyes are in the back of my skull
OOC Let's Chat!
As someone with a 6:45 daily wake-up, good morning :'(

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
OOC Let's Chat!
Aodhan Shaw wrote: 13 Sep 2024, 20:28
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 13 Sep 2024, 20:02
Aodhan Shaw wrote: 13 Sep 2024, 19:55 not even two weeks into my semester and i am already tired of college LOL
ugh omg ur so real for that LOL because why. do i have to wake up at 8am every day. how UNLUCKY am i that my schedule makes me get up at 7 everyday :[ its miserable
Godpspeed my friend because 7 am daily wakeup sounds evil 😭 I commute so I have days where’s I stay on campus for 12 hrs, but I at least get to wake up late
omg idk how commuters do it id cry.... esp bc i live in a big city and driving is hell, but bussing at 5am to get to classes sounds even worse

don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
OOC Let's Chat!
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 13 Sep 2024, 19:44 @Emily Shephard lookie at what i made >:) ignore that its a little rough around the edges lol im lazy
pretty sure ive edited the second one before but this one looks nicer so <3
Reducio
Image posted by the member
Image posted by the member
SCOUTIE THEY'RE SOOO BEAUTIFUL!!

Scout and Emily = friends for life ❤️❤️❤️

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
HEY EM! im writing my first solo thread!

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP
OOC Let's Chat!
Octavius Baird wrote: 13 Sep 2024, 17:52
Ava Winchect wrote: 13 Sep 2024, 17:46 Weirdo 😔

*snugs back* sorry, i saw all your messages here but i keep disappearing for class :lol:
*insert disbelief*
Shut up, nerd /t

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi
OOC Let's Chat!
Emiline ! Ava! 💛💚💛💚

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
EM!!! Just have to finish practice and then I’m free for the weekend (other than work tomorrow)

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi
OOC Let's Chat!
Ava Winchect wrote: 13 Sep 2024, 21:01 EM!!! Just have to finish practice and then I’m free for the weekend (other than work tomorrow)
Woohoo! Go you!

I'm just finishing up my performance group time ^^

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
How’s it going with all this free time on your hands without work?

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi
Back 7842 / 18141