Back 7833 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

AVA!! 💚💚

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Afternoon!

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
Afternoon! ^^

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
I have school pictures soon and I have no idea how I'm going to smile

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm back at performance group tonight for the first week after the summer break ;)

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
oooh that sounds fun!

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
Looking forward to it ^^

I bet your school pictures will look great!

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
government time!


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
Hello guys :)

"I wish nothing but the best for you." - Adele
OOC Let's Chat!
Hiya Noah!

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Back 7833 / 18141