Back 7829 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

I just saw that :shock2: will be keeping my eye on it, looks like an interesting read

Both my mistletoe groups were so unchaotic that it was crazy

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
OOC Let's Chat!
XD I forced chaos into mine.

Fearless | Calming Presence | E.L. | Prodigal Transfiguration
ST: 9 | EV: 9 | STR: 3 | WI: 8 | ARC: 9 | ACC: 11
Caretaker: A. P. Finch | iNPC: Yasha V.
OOC Let's Chat!
Wonderful work, they were all so fun to read. Specially the older years, because they had already had the time to start hating each other beforehand

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
OOC Let's Chat!
Yes! I love the older year chaos! Hehehe

Fearless | Calming Presence | E.L. | Prodigal Transfiguration
ST: 9 | EV: 9 | STR: 3 | WI: 8 | ARC: 9 | ACC: 11
Caretaker: A. P. Finch | iNPC: Yasha V.
OOC Let's Chat!
hmmmm i kinda want to make a chotic storyline about ryann and her chotic siblings... mabye called: the chaotic anoying trio!

Always try to take a leap of faith whatever it may be either for love, just being brave, trusting your heart, your life, for a friend you never know where it may take you because one day it may be a magical moment!~
-Ryann Tsistinas
OOC Let's Chat!
That sounds fun! :D

Fearless | Calming Presence | E.L. | Prodigal Transfiguration
ST: 9 | EV: 9 | STR: 3 | WI: 8 | ARC: 9 | ACC: 11
Caretaker: A. P. Finch | iNPC: Yasha V.
OOC Let's Chat!
yeah, she has twin older siblings renee and alex who are 18 and love to be chaotic!!!

Always try to take a leap of faith whatever it may be either for love, just being brave, trusting your heart, your life, for a friend you never know where it may take you because one day it may be a magical moment!~
-Ryann Tsistinas
OOC Let's Chat!
Good to see that chaos isnt something these students grow out of. And hey, thats a solo idea for you sorted!

I did two replies today and am very proud of myself

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
OOC Let's Chat!
Woo!!! I'd do more but that last post left me emotionally exhausted. @_@

Fearless | Calming Presence | E.L. | Prodigal Transfiguration
ST: 9 | EV: 9 | STR: 3 | WI: 8 | ARC: 9 | ACC: 11
Caretaker: A. P. Finch | iNPC: Yasha V.
OOC Let's Chat!
I only have three left, two I need discord to do because rolls and one I was waiting for a few more people to post. There's probably more that I forgot though

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
Back 7829 / 18141