12 Sep 2024, 22:56
Let's Chat!
12 Sep 2024, 22:57
Let's Chat!
I still have a solo I need to finish
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
12 Sep 2024, 22:58
Let's Chat!
The thing is, I don't know what I could write solos about. Cass doesn't like being alone, and Acacia is just existing in peace rn
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
12 Sep 2024, 22:59
Let's Chat!
me too then I gotta do a peter-and-brooke-and-winnie-solo then peter-solo, and then another brooke-solo
12 Sep 2024, 23:00
Let's Chat!
I got a part 3 of a solo I gotta do for Emily and there's a solo I wanna do for Casey
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
12 Sep 2024, 23:02
Let's Chat!
I think I have two solos where EmmaLee is actually alone. She does A LOT with her family.Cass Ito wrote: 12 Sep 2024, 22:58 The thing is, I don't know what I could write solos about. Cass doesn't like being alone, and Acacia is just existing in peace rn
Fearless | Calming Presence | E.L. | Prodigal Transfiguration
ST: 9 | EV: 9 | STR: 3 | WI: 8 | ARC: 9 | ACC: 11
Caretaker: A. P. Finch | iNPC: Yasha V.
ST: 9 | EV: 9 | STR: 3 | WI: 8 | ARC: 9 | ACC: 11
Caretaker: A. P. Finch | iNPC: Yasha V.
12 Sep 2024, 23:02
Let's Chat!
Tee hee!
Gonna cap off our thread w/ Sage and then I'll get to work on them
Gonna cap off our thread w/ Sage and then I'll get to work on them
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
12 Sep 2024, 23:03
Let's Chat!
That's true, I could always do a family solo sometime. Maybe next hoildaysEmmaLee LeDames wrote: 12 Sep 2024, 23:02I think I have two solos where EmmaLee is actually alone. She does A LOT with her family.Cass Ito wrote: 12 Sep 2024, 22:58 The thing is, I don't know what I could write solos about. Cass doesn't like being alone, and Acacia is just existing in peace rn
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
12 Sep 2024, 23:04
Let's Chat!
I gotta finish the solo about EmmaLee's parents getting engaged.
Fearless | Calming Presence | E.L. | Prodigal Transfiguration
ST: 9 | EV: 9 | STR: 3 | WI: 8 | ARC: 9 | ACC: 11
Caretaker: A. P. Finch | iNPC: Yasha V.
ST: 9 | EV: 9 | STR: 3 | WI: 8 | ARC: 9 | ACC: 11
Caretaker: A. P. Finch | iNPC: Yasha V.