12 Sep 2024, 21:52
Let's Chat!
Woohoo!Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 12 Sep 2024, 21:51 YAY more emily posts!!!!!! i think ill try to write my zyair/scout letters tonight................ >:)
It's for the open thread in the Great Hall! It's given me another burst of Emi ambition!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
12 Sep 2024, 22:05
Let's Chat!
ooooooooooh thats a good one!!!! maybe scout and emily will be like "woahhhh thats so crazy"
don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
12 Sep 2024, 22:05
Let's Chat!
Trust me, Emily's mind has blownScout Fu-Hai wrote: 12 Sep 2024, 22:05 ooooooooooh thats a good one!!!! maybe scout and emily will be like "woahhhh thats so crazy"
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
12 Sep 2024, 22:09
Let's Chat!
*sparkle eyes* I just came up with the greatest idea for plot.
Fearless | Calming Presence | E.L. | Prodigal Transfiguration
ST: 9 | EV: 9 | STR: 3 | WI: 8 | ARC: 9 | ACC: 11
Caretaker: A. P. Finch | iNPC: Yasha V.
ST: 9 | EV: 9 | STR: 3 | WI: 8 | ARC: 9 | ACC: 11
Caretaker: A. P. Finch | iNPC: Yasha V.
12 Sep 2024, 22:13
Let's Chat!
*dramatic head turn*EmmaLee LeDames wrote: 12 Sep 2024, 22:09 *sparkle eyes* I just came up with the greatest idea for plot.
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
12 Sep 2024, 22:13
Let's Chat!
Did someone say plot?
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
12 Sep 2024, 22:15
Let's Chat!
is scout allowed to sneak over to the hufflepuff table and witness the mindblowing. ;oEmily Shephard wrote: 12 Sep 2024, 22:05Trust me, Emily's mind has blownScout Fu-Hai wrote: 12 Sep 2024, 22:05 ooooooooooh thats a good one!!!! maybe scout and emily will be like "woahhhh thats so crazy"![]()
don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
12 Sep 2024, 22:19
Let's Chat!
Damn right she is!Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 12 Sep 2024, 22:15is scout allowed to sneak over to the hufflepuff table and witness the mindblowing. ;oEmily Shephard wrote: 12 Sep 2024, 22:05Trust me, Emily's mind has blownScout Fu-Hai wrote: 12 Sep 2024, 22:05 ooooooooooh thats a good one!!!! maybe scout and emily will be like "woahhhh thats so crazy"![]()
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
12 Sep 2024, 22:23
Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 12 Sep 2024, 22:13*dramatic head turn*EmmaLee LeDames wrote: 12 Sep 2024, 22:09 *sparkle eyes* I just came up with the greatest idea for plot.
![]()
![]()
![]()
Poor E. When I started this I said I wasn't going to go for the Pureblood crazy, but I think I'm going to go for the Pureblood crazy.
Fearless | Calming Presence | E.L. | Prodigal Transfiguration
ST: 9 | EV: 9 | STR: 3 | WI: 8 | ARC: 9 | ACC: 11
Caretaker: A. P. Finch | iNPC: Yasha V.
ST: 9 | EV: 9 | STR: 3 | WI: 8 | ARC: 9 | ACC: 11
Caretaker: A. P. Finch | iNPC: Yasha V.
12 Sep 2024, 22:26
Let's Chat!
That will cause some... "excitement" for the squishy Muggle-bornEmmaLee LeDames wrote: 12 Sep 2024, 22:23Emily Shephard wrote: 12 Sep 2024, 22:13*dramatic head turn*EmmaLee LeDames wrote: 12 Sep 2024, 22:09 *sparkle eyes* I just came up with the greatest idea for plot.
![]()
![]()
Poor E. When I started this I said I wasn't going to go for the Pureblood crazy, but I think I'm going to go for the Pureblood crazy.
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone