How Well Known Are You On HiO?

9/10 meiyu <33

❝The devil's voice is sweet to hear❞
xxx
STA 7 │ EVA 10 │ STR 0 │ WIS 8 │ ARC 5 │ ACC 10
LOVELY CREATURE

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 ev <333333

Meiyu Xiang ★ | Staterna ponere. | Ivan Aleksandar Baskakova 𖤝

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
2/10 still a pretty new face to me but I think i've seen your shop before

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
5/10 see you around a lot but never really interacted !!

❝ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧-𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤, 𝐡𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝, 𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥.❞
☘︎ STAFF ACCOUNT ; ᴍᴀʟᴀɪᴋᴀ ᴏᴍᴇɴᴜᴋᴏ

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
3/10 I recognize your face and name but we haven’t talked

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
[quote]3/10 I've seen you before, I think

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 my wonderful former mentee <3

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
[quote]10/10 SAGE!!!!!!! MY WONDERFUL OLD MENTOR!!!!!!! HOW ARE YOU??????? <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
2/10 just saw your name on the dueling team list (I’m hopefully gonna be a dueler soonish)

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
0/10 first time seeing you !!

❝ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧-𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤, 𝐡𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝, 𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥.❞
☘︎ STAFF ACCOUNT ; ᴍᴀʟᴀɪᴋᴀ ᴏᴍᴇɴᴜᴋᴏ