Let's Chat!
A report card codeLotus Lively wrote: 12 Feb 2026, 00:49 What's the code for? I've been meaning to work on a code of my own At some point.
Let's Chat!
Ooh That Would be useful if I've done any of the work for the report cardNatasha Blackwood wrote: 12 Feb 2026, 21:59A report card codeLotus Lively wrote: 12 Feb 2026, 00:49 What's the code for? I've been meaning to work on a code of my own At some point.
Let's Chat!
You guys, where can I find the discord?
~The sea does not ask permission to rise~ The banner emporium
Let's Chat!
Hi Hana!
~The sea does not ask permission to rise~ The banner emporium
Let's Chat!
Hru? I just found iHana Suzuki wrote: 12 Feb 2026, 23:47 Hi Isla!! I know there's a thread to the discord link, but i can't find the thread, it's hidden!!
~The sea does not ask permission to rise~ The banner emporium
Let's Chat!
Hi...
Let's Chat!
Could always make up your own grades ngl lolLotus Lively wrote: 12 Feb 2026, 22:16Ooh That Would be useful if I've done any of the work for the report cardNatasha Blackwood wrote: 12 Feb 2026, 21:59A report card codeLotus Lively wrote: 12 Feb 2026, 00:49 What's the code for? I've been meaning to work on a code of my own At some point.
Yes, Lotus is horrible at Herbology, he incorrectly identified a Nymphaea lotus as a Amorphophallus titanum. That's why he has all these T's!
In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark
Let's Chat!
Lol I sent it to him anyway! Cuz like why not?Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 13 Feb 2026, 00:14Could always make up your own grades ngl lolLotus Lively wrote: 12 Feb 2026, 22:16Ooh That Would be useful if I've done any of the work for the report cardNatasha Blackwood wrote: 12 Feb 2026, 21:59A report card codeLotus Lively wrote: 12 Feb 2026, 00:49 What's the code for? I've been meaning to work on a code of my own At some point.
Yes, Lotus is horrible at Herbology, he incorrectly identified a Nymphaea lotus as a Amorphophallus titanum. That's why he has all these T's!