How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 fav red head
| โ ๐ญ๐ก๐ ๐ฆ๐จ๐จ๐ง-๐๐ซ๐ฎ๐ง๐ค, ๐ก๐๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐๐, ๐ฉ๐ข๐๐ซ๐๐๐ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ.โ โ๏ธ STAFF ACCOUNT ; แดแดสแดษชแดแด แดแดแดษดแดแดแด |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 yo yo yo Lena!! How you doing? I need costum ideas for Aston for the halloween errand thread
: (
: (
| หหห โ หหห Aston Beckett | Despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in a cage |
โฌโ.ห Ariam Vargas |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
5/10
I do believe I have learned Aston is are a stalker...that about all I know
I do believe I have learned Aston is are a stalker...that about all I know
Avis Marlong | โShe won't cry or beg for help...she'll isolate from the world and fight her own demons so that nobody can throw it in her face later.โ |
"The odds of hitting your target increase dramatically when you aim at it." Benji Marecos |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
7/10
I also heard that about Aston!
And my reply for our RP is coming tomorrow, Avis! I try my best!
I also heard that about Aston!
And my reply for our RP is coming tomorrow, Avis! I try my best!
|
|
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
6-1o i know you okay and we talk a bit! i don't remember if we have a rp or not-
Always try to take a leap of faith whatever it may be either for love, just being brave, trusting your heart, your life, for a friend you never know where it may take you because one day it may be a magical moment!~
-Ryann Tsistinas
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
1/10 first time seeing you !!
| โ ๐ญ๐ก๐ ๐ฆ๐จ๐จ๐ง-๐๐ซ๐ฎ๐ง๐ค, ๐ก๐๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐๐, ๐ฉ๐ข๐๐ซ๐๐๐ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ.โ โ๏ธ STAFF ACCOUNT ; แดแดสแดษชแดแด แดแดแดษดแดแดแด |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 millionth time seeing you!!
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 Alex!
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 Cass !!
| โ ๐ญ๐ก๐ ๐ฆ๐จ๐จ๐ง-๐๐ซ๐ฎ๐ง๐ค, ๐ก๐๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐๐, ๐ฉ๐ข๐๐ซ๐๐๐ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ.โ โ๏ธ STAFF ACCOUNT ; แดแดสแดษชแดแด แดแดแดษดแดแดแด |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 Elena !!!
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones