Last person to post wins!
I'm not really competitive but I like playing around.
Though I am competitive for a "Whoever-Reads-The-Most-Books-In-An-Hour-Wins" competition.
Though I am competitive for a "Whoever-Reads-The-Most-Books-In-An-Hour-Wins" competition.
‘Cause I’m your lady and you are my man [The Power of Love, Celine Deon]
iNPC: Allyssa Adele Schmidt
Anthony Kingsmage
Last person to post wins!
Technically This Ended With The Giving Out Of The Trophy, But Then The 'Trophy Incident' Happened And Now We Are Going On And On.
Last person to post wins!
Oop I'm competitive when it comes to drawing XD I just drew 20 drawings in 1 hour-
" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ
♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡
Last person to post wins!
I am competitive in almost everything except for sports. Also I will never get tired of trying to win this even if it goes on forever
Isabella Rose Whitworth
Last person to post wins!
same this is kinda fun- but I gtg go now I have music albums to finish XD
" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ
♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡
Last person to post wins!
Oh this will go on for as long as this website will be here...
Last person to post wins!
yes it will
What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
Anthony Kingsmage
Last person to post wins!
@Geraldine Lund Oop I'm competitive when it comes to drawing XD I just drew 20 drawings in 1 hour-"Impressive, Most Impressive." - Darth Vader. Now I'm Quoting Movies!
Last person to post wins!
Haha
What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.