OOC Let's Chat!

Laasya Manjunath wrote: 12 Feb 2026, 02:20
Topaz November wrote: 12 Feb 2026, 02:19 Hiii
Hi Topaz!
Hii, how are you?

Topaz ~It took you two weeks To go off and date her ~Guess you didn't cheat But you're still a traitor!~ Shop!

OOC Let's Chat!
:rofl: I actually just got 100% on my DC College Algebra unit exam I've been stressing about all day!

Now I can finally finish and post the new chapter to Save Me before I go to bed! :lol:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
save me :wow: :wow:

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

OOC Let's Chat!
Yep! :grin: I have for some reason no writer's block for it, but rather so many ideas, so I'm going to try to write a few more chapters since I have a long weekend! ^^

This chapter is quite the roller coaster so I hope you guys are ready! :lol:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Topaz November wrote: 12 Feb 2026, 02:21
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 12 Feb 2026, 02:20
Topaz November wrote: 12 Feb 2026, 02:19 Hiii
Hi Topaz!
Hii, how are you?
Good! Wbu?

OOC Let's Chat!
New chapter out! :grin:

Anyways, night guys!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 12 Feb 2026, 02:49 New chapter out! :grin:

Anyways, night guys!
Good night!

OOC Let's Chat!
I need to learn Russian I mean I'm already learning sign language But I need to learn Russian just because I can

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Lotus Lively wrote: 12 Feb 2026, 02:56 I need to learn Russian I mean I'm already learning sign language But I need to learn Russian just because I can
Ooh, good luck!

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 12 Feb 2026, 02:49 New chapter out! :grin:

Anyways, night guys!
ahhh it’s so emotional and i literally love save me!! night avery! <3

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?