Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

@Mia Fuzy It's ok if you can't duel. This is going to be my first duel, so as long as you have dueling spells then I would be happy to duel. The Topic is titled 'It's Time To Duel! RP/Duel' I look forward to your reply. That is if you are still open to it.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Okay! I'll post shortly.

What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
I look forward to it.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
I SEEE

Prat Pass - Slytherin
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
What do you see?

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Not thou winning this

Prat Pass - Slytherin
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
:tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3:

What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
By the powers vested in me, none shall pass beyond this point!

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Nah i'd win

Prat Pass - Slytherin
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15