OOC Let's Chat!

Howdy mi comrade (my friend?)

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
Ahh! That sounds awful! I can only imagine how that felt! :cry2:

Also, hihi Hana!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Avery!!

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency

OOC Let's Chat!
How've you been?

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi all

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Hihi!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Help! I ordered from this person a long time ago and a different person did the order for me. I totally forgot about the order I made at her store! Now she made it and there's no way I can afford that price. Plus, I already have a code for that! How do I tell her I don't want it and that somebody else did it for me before! She must've spent so much time on it!

Click this
If you're a parseltongue click this
When all think alike, then no one is thinking.

OOC Let's Chat!
Natasha Blackwood wrote: 12 Feb 2026, 00:04 Help! I ordered from this person a long time ago and a different person did the order for me. I totally forgot about the order I made at her store! Now she made it and there's no way I can afford that price. Plus, I already have a code for that! How do I tell her I don't want it and that somebody else did it for me before! She must've spent so much time on it!
Honestly, if I was in your shoes, I would politely explain to them that I can no longer afford what they made and apologize to them

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
^ but I'm happy to try and contribute some money? I don't have a lot either, but I'm happy to contribute some? How much?

I sold some stuff, how much? I got 25g

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
Oh it's okay I already paid. You can have the code if you want. I don't need it anymore!

Click this
If you're a parseltongue click this
When all think alike, then no one is thinking.