Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23

96

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
95

Be kind to one another.
(*iNPC is Miles Thatcher [also Cassian Mercer, caretaker])
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
96

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
97

That’s what I do. I read books and I know things.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
98

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
99

That’s what I do. I read books and I know things.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
100!

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
0 yeees

That’s what I do. I read books and I know things.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
1 yes!!!

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
0 someone better tag me

Be kind to one another.
(*iNPC is Miles Thatcher [also Cassian Mercer, caretaker])