OOC Let's Chat!

Morning guys!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Morning- just afking in Clone Tycoon 2 rn so I can get to tier 3 base

You've gotta break some eggs to make an omlette, something something.
𝘾𝙡𝙖𝙧𝙠 𝘽𝙖𝙞𝙧𝙙 Ⅰ Hogwarts Hufflepuff.
••••••••••••••••••••• Vladislav • Octavius

OOC Let's Chat!
morning!

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

OOC Let's Chat!
Morning Avery! Morning Brook!

OOC Let's Chat!
Morning everyone! :bye:

By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew:
"Don't be mousebrained!"
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 •
Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8

OOC Let's Chat!
Ada Hawkins wrote: 11 Feb 2026, 12:37 Morning everyone! :bye:
Good morning!

It's 6 pm here :>

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 11 Feb 2026, 12:38
Ada Hawkins wrote: 11 Feb 2026, 12:37 Morning everyone! :bye:
Good morning!

It's 6 pm here :>

Oh! haha, its 7:45 am here :lol:

By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew:
"Don't be mousebrained!"
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 •
Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8

OOC Let's Chat!
Huh? It’s like, 10:30pm here so good night everyone?

Emi Sato
“Every story has the potential for infinite endings”

OOC Let's Chat!
It's 8:32 am here!

Night Lauren! :)

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi guys I'm awake now :3

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff