Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

2 vs 1. Challenge Accepted! I had no intention of being mean, I'm just competitive. Sorry.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
It's fine! Simon is allso very competitive! Allso I think she was just joking. You were joking weren't you @Simon Poe?

What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
No u

Prat Pass - Slytherin
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
I sure hope @Simon Poe was joking, I'd hate to get on the bad side of a Hufflepuff. Especially If it regards loyalty to their friends. But I still want to win!

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
I wanna win because I'm the best and I know it. :)

Isabella Rose Whitworth

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Okay I win! And Simon won't allow anyone else to win. If you don't believe me look to page 761

What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Wait did the competition end already? Am I too late?

Isabella Rose Whitworth

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Oh. Oops sorry

Isabella Rose Whitworth

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
No the competition isn't done! It's never done! Allso please don't dubble post :meninblack:

What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
True. true. the show must go on...