Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

Are you sure about that my fellow Ravenclaw? Anyways, this is extremely fun!

I don't really care about being the last to post but still, this is fun and long!

β€˜Cause I’m your lady and you are my man [The Power of Love, Celine Deon]
iNPC: Allyssa Adele Schmidt

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
[quote]Yes you do! -gives trophy- Also, welcome to HIO and Slytherin! I hope you enjoy it! I wish I was in Slytherin :(

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Thanks! I think ravenclaw's awesome too though!

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
...Yeah, it is.

In the Gryffinclaw-Slytherpuff game, Slytherpuff is gonna win (no hard feelings for my fellow Gryffinclaw's)

But...in the Girls versus Boys game, girls are almost at a win (no hard feelings meant for the boys)

β€˜Cause I’m your lady and you are my man [The Power of Love, Celine Deon]
iNPC: Allyssa Adele Schmidt

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
me win?

What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
No.I shall win!

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Hey! No being mean to my friend! We

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Aww! Thanks Simon! We Will Win!

What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.