Potter VS Malfoy!
-44 yeah, I'll stay at the same place I got my bachelors degree. However, now I'll able to follow my lectures digitally which saves me 3 hours a day of travelling
'If the map says "here be dragons", that's exactly where I want to go'
sta ◦ 10 | eva ◦ 9 | str ◦ 2 | wis ◦ 5 | arc ◦ 7 | acc ◦ 7
𝑪𝒉𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒂 𝑹𝒐𝒔𝒆
Potter VS Malfoy!
-45! That’s good!
| PC Piper Hart - Slytherin | |
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x |
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x |
Potter VS Malfoy!
-44 Malfoy's losing
'If the map says "here be dragons", that's exactly where I want to go'
sta ◦ 10 | eva ◦ 9 | str ◦ 2 | wis ◦ 5 | arc ◦ 7 | acc ◦ 7
𝑪𝒉𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒂 𝑹𝒐𝒔𝒆
Potter VS Malfoy!
-45!!
online studying is the besttt
online studying is the besttt
One day you might look back and realize you've been pursuing your dreams all along!
Potter VS Malfoy!
-46! Quick! Let’s get Potter a win so I can go to bed
| PC Piper Hart - Slytherin | |
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x |
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x |
Potter VS Malfoy!
-47!!!
may I ask what ur major is?(christina)
Let's goooo(pipr)
may I ask what ur major is?(christina)
Let's goooo(pipr)
One day you might look back and realize you've been pursuing your dreams all along!
Potter VS Malfoy!
-48!!
| PC Piper Hart - Slytherin | |
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x |
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x |
Potter VS Malfoy!
-49!!!!!!!
One day you might look back and realize you've been pursuing your dreams all along!
Potter VS Malfoy!
-48 didn't think so! btw studying tax law
'If the map says "here be dragons", that's exactly where I want to go'
sta ◦ 10 | eva ◦ 9 | str ◦ 2 | wis ◦ 5 | arc ◦ 7 | acc ◦ 7
𝑪𝒉𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒂 𝑹𝒐𝒔𝒆
Potter VS Malfoy!
-49
oh cool!
oh cool!
Last edited by Amelia Garnett on 14 Jul 2025, 14:58, edited 1 time in total.
One day you might look back and realize you've been pursuing your dreams all along!