OOC Let's Chat!

Hiii <3

Don't be a fool for the devil, darling.

OOC Let's Chat!
Bye everyone! Gotta get to school

OOC Let's Chat!
I gotta finish everything for my inpc and then do the Waiting so I have plenty of time to work on everything and figure out all the forms and stuff that I need to fill out

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
I've been watching so much figure skating to prepare for summer and dylans... :lol:

✧-✧-✧They say that words are stronger
than actions but word's can also hurt more✧-✧-✧
✿
ℂ𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔽𝕝𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕤 ❀
✿

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Guyssssssss

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Ellie Randensmith wrote: 11 Feb 2026, 02:44 I've been watching so much figure skating to prepare for summer and dylans... :lol:
Wait. Same! :lol:

Though I've been paying more attention to my math homework I have to finish soon since I'm going to bed soon. . .

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi guys....

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
What's up Julia?

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Lotus Lively wrote: 11 Feb 2026, 03:34 What's up Julia?
Being bored.... have my yearly photoshoot today so missing first lesson in school. Today I was supposed to have early morning athletics practice in school, but turns out it wasn't there so me and my friend ended up spending and hour in the library....

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
*sneaks in*

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?