Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

No, I win :)

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
No, I win :)

" It's kind of FUN to do the IMPOSSIBLE"
-Walt Disney |~|█▓▒▒░░░The Messy Desk░░░▒▒▓█

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Copycat.

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Mia and Simon win 🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆

What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
I and Damian win 😛

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Simon and I will win despite your best efforts! Wind or rain, hail or snow, we will persevere till the end and nothing can stop us. If you dare to oppose us you will face our furry!

What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
I am going to oppose you with my alliance @Damian White.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
hmm... @Simon Poe
2 can play 😈

What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
I WIN!! End of Story

:tongue3:

It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Damion White || Dylan Rhys (Durmstrang iNPC) || Argento Phelan-Perceval (Adult)

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
wait I thought you were in an aligance?

What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.