Potter VS Malfoy!

-30! Sorry!

PC Piper Hart - Slytherin
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x

Potter VS Malfoy!
-39 T.T

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

Potter VS Malfoy!
-28 I'm at work :lol:

'If the map says "here be dragons", that's exactly where I want to go'
sta ◦ 10 | eva ◦ 9 | str ◦ 2 | wis ◦ 5 | arc ◦ 7 | acc ◦ 7
𝑪𝒉𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒂 𝑹𝒐𝒔𝒆

Potter VS Malfoy!
-29
Omg wait Christina congratsss I saw u got ur degree recently!!

One day you might look back and realize you've been pursuing your dreams all along!

Potter VS Malfoy!
-30! Yeah I did mean to say that too! Also, I’ll be going soon
Last edited by Piper Hart on 14 Jul 2025, 14:46, edited 1 time in total.

PC Piper Hart - Slytherin
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x

Potter VS Malfoy!
-31

One day you might look back and realize you've been pursuing your dreams all along!

Potter VS Malfoy!
-32

PC Piper Hart - Slytherin
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x

Potter VS Malfoy!
-33!

One day you might look back and realize you've been pursuing your dreams all along!

Potter VS Malfoy!
-32

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

Potter VS Malfoy!
-33!

One day you might look back and realize you've been pursuing your dreams all along!