Let's Chat!
PC: Vesper G. H. |
xxxxx | “People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but actually from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint — it’s more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly… time-y wimey… stuff.” - The Doctor |
Let's Chat!
It's the first time ive seen you in this account lol
"I don't need your love, I have a trust fund"
PC: Isla Afton
Let's Chat!
Yeah, she only got approves like two days ago
PC: Vesper G. H. |
xxxxx | “People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but actually from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint — it’s more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly… time-y wimey… stuff.” - The Doctor |
Let's Chat!
Ooo! Congrats!
Also, Emmy, I’m glad you got back inside!
Also, Emmy, I’m glad you got back inside!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Yay, congrats! it's such a shame we can't rp together
"I don't need your love, I have a trust fund"
PC: Isla Afton
Let's Chat!
oof. My math hw is not going so well for me eitherIsla Afton wrote: 59 minutes agoChem hw, got if during holiday week and my lil brain is frying trying to remember all the formulas and stuff
By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew: "Don't be mousebrained!" |
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 • Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8 |
Let's Chat!
I'm never finishing this, i give upVesper Hawkins wrote: 33 minutes agooof. My math hw is not going so well for me eitherIsla Afton wrote: 59 minutes agoChem hw, got if during holiday week and my lil brain is frying trying to remember all the formulas and stuff![]()
~The sea does not ask permission to rise~ The banner emporium
Let's Chat!
DAME OMGGIsla Afton wrote: Today, 15:52DROWNING IN HW U?Cassiopia Stellato wrote: Today, 01:03HOWS MY OLDIE