How Well Known Are You On HiO?

10/8 I saw you a lot you are realy a fantastic girl!

Alliasta- GryffindorPet Club
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9
Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 my bestie

Every bird must learn to fall before it can fly
iNPC: Claire White
Pc: Victoria Lena Jones

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
100/10 Hello my pumpkin!

Alliasta- GryffindorPet Club
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9
Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
2/10 Seen you around, but we never talked... :thinking:

Elisa Wagner | Clément Guillaume Cantegrel
SHOP | GALLERY
sta 6 | eva 10 | str 3 | wis 9 | arc 8 | acc 10

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/4 me too... But we can change this!

Alliasta- GryffindorPet Club
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9
Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
0/10 this is my first time ever seeing you 0: hello there

[inpc is jamie saeng]
i've set my sights so high, my eyes are in the back of my skull

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
0/10 Never seen you . Welcome to Hogwarts.io!

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
3/10 Seen you once or twice I think

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
4/10 I see your name everywhere but we have never interacted.

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9/10 my old mentee <3

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency