Let's Chat!
Definitely Daphne! You can owl me aswell!!
We all would love to be your friends!
Let's Chat!
Im always happy to be friends with people!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Hi Daphne! Welcome to Hio!
Feel free to send me an owl if you need a friend, and I'd also recommend signing up for the Mentorship Programme!
"Birds don't just fly, they fall down and get up..."
We are like those birds, always going right or left and occasionally tripping.
We are like those birds, always going right or left and occasionally tripping.
Let's Chat!
I'll be your friend owl me if you need help or anything
A smile is the best makeup any girl can wear. -Marilyn Monroe
Let's Chat!
Hello, I'm new here, let me introduce myself. My name is Blue-Night, I'm very kind, sweet, and sociable. I love squirrels, foxes, honey, snow, the cold, the Northern Lights, and my family! I don't have any role-playing experience, but I'm delighted to meet you!
Let's Chat!
HELLO! I'm Isla, and if you have any question and stuff, feel free to owl me, on that same note, consider joing the mentees proogram: here. WELCOMEBlue-Night White wrote: 28 minutes ago Hello, I'm new here, let me introduce myself. My name is Blue-Night, I'm very kind, sweet, and sociable. I love squirrels, foxes, honey, snow, the cold, the Northern Lights, and my family! I don't have any role-playing experience, but I'm delighted to meet you!
~The sea does not ask permission to rise~ The banner emporium
Let's Chat!
Hi, thank you very muchIsla Afton wrote: 23 minutes agoHELLO! I'm Isla, and if you have any question and stuff, feel free to owl me, on that same note, consider joing the mentees proogram: here. WELCOMEBlue-Night White wrote: 28 minutes ago Hello, I'm new here, let me introduce myself. My name is Blue-Night, I'm very kind, sweet, and sociable. I love squirrels, foxes, honey, snow, the cold, the Northern Lights, and my family! I don't have any role-playing experience, but I'm delighted to meet you!
Let's Chat!
no worriesBlue-Night White wrote: 22 minutes agoHi, thank you very muchIsla Afton wrote: 23 minutes agoHELLO! I'm Isla, and if you have any question and stuff, feel free to owl me, on that same note, consider joing the mentees proogram: here. WELCOMEBlue-Night White wrote: 28 minutes ago Hello, I'm new here, let me introduce myself. My name is Blue-Night, I'm very kind, sweet, and sociable. I love squirrels, foxes, honey, snow, the cold, the Northern Lights, and my family! I don't have any role-playing experience, but I'm delighted to meet you!
~The sea does not ask permission to rise~ The banner emporium