Let's Chat!
Tomato soup. Classic but absolutely divine. Also I love this question so much. What is your favourite soup?
Nancy Grey
"Rain will make the flowers grow"
Let's Chat!
i have math class soon but I don't want to do itttt.Lauren Wong wrote: Today, 00:38Heyyyy!Tina Carilla wrote: Yesterday, 14:26LOVED them
@Lauren Wong
BESTIEEE
"A wise girl knows her limits; A smart girl knows she has none."
Let's Chat!
Nancy Grey wrote: Today, 16:46 Tomato soup. Classic but absolutely divine. Also I love this question so much. What is your favourite soup?
Omg sameee, and i also like pumpkin soup, broccoli soup and more
Let's Chat!
I love chicken soup I think your new pfp is really pretty
A smile is the best makeup any girl can wear. -Marilyn Monroe
Let's Chat!
Ohhh, I don't really have one, because i'm picky about all i eat, but Colombian chicken and potato soup, also know as ajiaco is the best.
~The sea does not ask permission to rise~ The banner emporium
Let's Chat!
Yessss tomato soup!!!!! Whooo!!!Maya Maxwell wrote: Today, 16:55Nancy Grey wrote: Today, 16:46 Tomato soup. Classic but absolutely divine. Also I love this question so much. What is your favourite soup?
Omg sameee, and i also like pumpkin soup, broccoli soup and more
I also like those two soups. I once had a garlic and cheese soup when I was on holiday and I know it doesn't sound the most appetising but MY WORD it was delicious. And it was served in bread. Literally the bowl was bread and you ate the bowl with the soup.
Nancy Grey
"Rain will make the flowers grow"
Let's Chat!
Thank you
Let's Chat!
Guys what do you think Ebonys gonna give me as detention she said it would be worse than cleaning the abandoned toilets
A smile is the best makeup any girl can wear. -Marilyn Monroe
Let's Chat!
I didn't know detention was a thing !
Nancy Grey
"Rain will make the flowers grow"
Let's Chat!
Cakes about hp..Bella Light wrote: Today, 15:16 Ooh cool!
Never watched it what's it about?
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 15:14 Ooo am doing hw..
Also watching..the TLC..Harry potter: wizards of baking..