OOC Let's Chat!

Hana Suzuki wrote: Today, 09:23
Winter Angelo wrote: Today, 09:16
Hana Suzuki wrote: Today, 09:09
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 08:56
Hana Suzuki wrote: Today, 08:42

HELLOOO NELLIEE!! ahhhh, why is latin so hard
No idea! T-T
Our teacher so mean too :(((
What? How??
Its just his personality hes so sassy and like merciless but sometimes hes fine and makes dad jokes
Don't worry, I have teachers like that all the time, e.g. My class teacher last year, I still survived her along with a bully

OOC Let's Chat!
Penelope Kneen wrote: 54 minutes ago
Hana Suzuki wrote: Today, 09:09
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 08:56
Hana Suzuki wrote: Today, 08:42
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 08:36 I get it..I was sleeping till 12:30 and now am eating breakfast at the time of lunch T-T

HELLLOOOO HANNAAAAAA
HELLOOO NELLIEE!! ahhhh, why is latin so hard
No idea! T-T
Our teacher so mean too :(((
Awww..how about study it online?
Its a school subject. But its fine hes a good teacher tho, sometimes hes just really chill and sometimes hes mean. we joke about him being voldy because they he lwk look like the guy playing voldemort and he has the absolute personality of one lol

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency