OOC Let's Chat!

Never watched either so no clue. :lol:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
BUFFYYYYYY

be yourself, everyone else is already taken ❤️
you are worthy, and don't you dare forget that

OOC Let's Chat!
Morning

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Hana Suzuki wrote: Today, 00:04 Morning
Good Morning ^^
We've never really talked, have we?
How are you doing?

I have no news. I live quietly. I love you and I wait

OOC Let's Chat!
Hello everyone!! How is everyone doing today on this Saturday afternoon??

✩𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓈✩
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere"
Co-owner of "The Velvet Raven"
Shop ✩

OOC Let's Chat!
Ezra Calloway wrote: Today, 00:05
Hana Suzuki wrote: Today, 00:04 Morning
Good Morning ^^
We've never really talked, have we?
How are you doing?
Hi i dont think so lol i’m good, you??

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Tina Carilla wrote: Yesterday, 14:26
Avery Gray wrote: Yesterday, 01:26
Tina Carilla wrote: Yesterday, 01:11 I just finished watching all three Enola Homles movies
Ooo! Those are great! Did you like them?
LOVED them
@Lauren Wong
BESTIEEE
Heyyyy!

Emi Sato
“Every story has the potential for infinite endings”

OOC Let's Chat!
:cute: my cat is curled up right next to me.

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 24 minutes ago :cute: my cat is curled up right next to me.
cuteness overload :woot: :wow:

be yourself, everyone else is already taken ❤️
you are worthy, and don't you dare forget that

OOC Let's Chat!
I want Latoya to have a pet but idk if anyone would suit her...

✶𝕃𝕒𝕥𝕠𝕪𝕒 𝔻𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕜𝕖𝕝𝕝✶
"Like The Tide, I Always Find My Way Home"
Owner of "The Painted Pearl"
Shop ✶