Let's Chat!
Never?? I feel like it’s common o_oIsla Afton wrote: Today, 21:39Oh dear. I have never met someone alergic to animals. I hope you get better? or whatever they say to allergic people?Avery Gray wrote: Today, 21:26 EMMY!
I’m super allergic to dogs and had to let my aunt’s dogs out. (Usually my sis does it but she’s not home). Lol I’m going to end up sneezing soon too.
Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!
Let's Chat!
Really? Wow. Unfortunately my dog allergy is something that’s gotten worse as I get older. (Honestly have to use my inhaler when I’m around them.) I’m also technically allergic to cats, but I’m fine around outside cats. I think it’s mainly just the dandruff indoors that gets me.Isla Afton wrote: Today, 21:39Oh dear. I have never met someone alergic to animals. I hope you get better? or whatever they say to allergic people?Avery Gray wrote: Today, 21:26 EMMY!
I’m super allergic to dogs and had to let my aunt’s dogs out. (Usually my sis does it but she’s not home). Lol I’m going to end up sneezing soon too.
Also, made a delicious oatmeal cake earlier!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
I have no idea what oatmeal is, had to google it and realized that i don't like it. Picky eater.Avery Gray wrote: 54 minutes agoReally? Wow. Unfortunately my dog allergy is something that’s gotten worse as I get older. (Honestly have to use my inhaler when I’m around them.) I’m also technically allergic to cats, but I’m fine around outside cats. I think it’s mainly just the dandruff indoors that gets me.Isla Afton wrote: Today, 21:39Oh dear. I have never met someone alergic to animals. I hope you get better? or whatever they say to allergic people?Avery Gray wrote: Today, 21:26 EMMY!
I’m super allergic to dogs and had to let my aunt’s dogs out. (Usually my sis does it but she’s not home). Lol I’m going to end up sneezing soon too.
Also, made a delicious oatmeal cake earlier!
![]()
Eh, i don't thinks it's that common in my family or friends, or it could also be since i know like 5 people apart from my familySilas Norwood wrote: 54 minutes agoNever?? I feel like it’s common o_oIsla Afton wrote: Today, 21:39Oh dear. I have never met someone alergic to animals. I hope you get better? or whatever they say to allergic people?Avery Gray wrote: Today, 21:26 EMMY!
I’m super allergic to dogs and had to let my aunt’s dogs out. (Usually my sis does it but she’s not home). Lol I’m going to end up sneezing soon too.
~The sea does not ask permission to rise~ The banner emporium
Let's Chat!
Oh, that’s fair I guess
Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!
Let's Chat!
that post kinda made me realize how little friends i have lol
~The sea does not ask permission to rise~ The banner emporium
Let's Chat!
Hi
Let's Chat!
Should I binge watch buffy the vampire slayer or supernatural today?
iNPC: Alexander Whitlock