OOC Let's Chat!

Night y'all

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

OOC Let's Chat!
Night Penelope! :)

By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew:
"Don't be mousebrained!"
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 •
Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8

OOC Let's Chat!
face claim updated!!

OOC Let's Chat!
Laura Büttner wrote: Today, 19:24 Guys my life was a lie so many people I know are inpcs
I mean it should say on their profile 😭

Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!

OOC Let's Chat!
Cassiopia Stellato wrote: Today, 14:03 :rofl:
*pokes*

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire

OOC Let's Chat!
Laura Büttner wrote: Today, 19:24 Guys my life was a lie so many people I know are inpcs
Really? We’re all still the same people, but a lot of us talk on our iNPCs sometimes! :D (honestly you just reminded me that I should probably get on Dyl more. I only use him for RP and managing the Ilver Dueling Fund as of lately. Lol

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 40 minutes ago
Laura Büttner wrote: Today, 19:24 Guys my life was a lie so many people I know are inpcs
Really? We’re all still the same people, but a lot of us talk on our iNPCs sometimes! :D (honestly you just reminded me that I should probably get on Dyl more. I only use him for RP and managing the Ilver Dueling Fund as of lately. Lol
ILVERMORNY!!!

Werewolves? I know one needs to be neutered!
Colin McCoire

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: Today, 19:23 Ooo! FCs are always so fun to have, but so hard to find sometimes! It took me forever to get a good FC for Av! I wish you luck since I’m sure there are many people that would work for your character!
AVEE

"A wise girl knows her limits; A smart girl knows she has none."

OOC Let's Chat!
Cursa McCoire wrote: 35 minutes ago
Avery Gray wrote: 40 minutes ago
Laura Büttner wrote: Today, 19:24 Guys my life was a lie so many people I know are inpcs
Really? We’re all still the same people, but a lot of us talk on our iNPCs sometimes! :D (honestly you just reminded me that I should probably get on Dyl more. I only use him for RP and managing the Ilver Dueling Fund as of lately. Lol
ILVERMORNY!!!
YEAH!!!!

OOC Let's Chat!
Tina Carilla wrote: 32 minutes ago
Avery Gray wrote: Today, 19:23 Ooo! FCs are always so fun to have, but so hard to find sometimes! It took me forever to get a good FC for Av! I wish you luck since I’m sure there are many people that would work for your character!
AVEE
TINAA! Hi!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.