OOC Let's Chat!

Hana Suzuki wrote: Today, 11:33
Marcella di Angelo wrote: Today, 11:06
Hana Suzuki wrote: Today, 10:40
Marcella di Angelo wrote: Today, 10:15
Penelope Kneen wrote: Yesterday, 10:41

Really?? :wow:

@Marcella di Angelo
Oohoooo you must be feeling very fresh now!
Yup! I took another shower today XD

@Hana Suzuki HANABANANA
MARCIEE!! Hru????
IM GREAT!! HBU??
I'm good too!!
That's great to know :)

@Penelope Kneen oohhhh XD valid tho

enciclopedia
sta • 4 | eva • 5 | str • 4 | wis • 8 | arcp • 6 | acc • 8

OOC Let's Chat!
Marcella di Angelo wrote: Today, 17:04
Hana Suzuki wrote: Today, 11:33
Marcella di Angelo wrote: Today, 11:06
Hana Suzuki wrote: Today, 10:40
Marcella di Angelo wrote: Today, 10:15

Yup! I took another shower today XD

@Hana Suzuki HANABANANA
MARCIEE!! Hru????
IM GREAT!! HBU??
I'm good too!!
That's great to know :)

@Penelope Kneen oohhhh XD valid tho
I washed my hair today..it's festive season now for us..

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

OOC Let's Chat!
HEY guys whats been bringing you most joy lately??!!

OOC Let's Chat!
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 17:33
Marcella di Angelo wrote: Today, 17:04
Hana Suzuki wrote: Today, 11:33
Marcella di Angelo wrote: Today, 11:06
Hana Suzuki wrote: Today, 10:40

MARCIEE!! Hru????
IM GREAT!! HBU??
I'm good too!!
That's great to know :)

@Penelope Kneen oohhhh XD valid tho
I washed my hair today..it's festive season now for us..
oh yahh XD Sarasvati Pooja/Navaraathiri is coming up ! I really cant wait XD

enciclopedia
sta • 4 | eva • 5 | str • 4 | wis • 8 | arcp • 6 | acc • 8

OOC Let's Chat!
Guys I'm so bored

A smile is the best makeup any girl can wear. -Marilyn Monroe

OOC Let's Chat!
Maya Maxwell wrote: Today, 17:43 HEY guys whats been bringing you most joy lately??!!
Ooo! Um a few things!

1) I find out if I got or didn’t get two positions I applied for this week!

2) I finally might get to film a funny short film with my sister and her friend or work on cleaning up my car! :rofl:(cleaning up my car so I can finally drive it!)

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Bruh guys I only just found out that Layota was an Inpc I thought she was a real perseon

A smile is the best makeup any girl can wear. -Marilyn Monroe

OOC Let's Chat!
Laura Büttner wrote: Today, 17:45 Guys I'm so bored
same same :3

enciclopedia
sta • 4 | eva • 5 | str • 4 | wis • 8 | arcp • 6 | acc • 8

OOC Let's Chat!
Marcella di Angelo wrote: 44 minutes ago
Laura Büttner wrote: Today, 17:45 Guys I'm so bored
same same :3
IS THAT A WILDLIFE MARCE??!! :cute:

"𝑀𝒶𝓎 𝓌ℯ 𝓁𝑜𝑜𝓀 𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝒶ℊ𝒶𝒾𝓃?"- 𝒞𝓁𝒶𝓇𝓀 𝒮𝓉ℯ𝓁𝓁𝒶𝓃

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 57 minutes ago
Maya Maxwell wrote: Today, 17:43 HEY guys whats been bringing you most joy lately??!!
Ooo! Um a few things!

1) I find out if I got or didn’t get two positions I applied for this week!

2) I finally might get to film a funny short film with my sister and her friend or work on cleaning up my car! :rofl:(cleaning up my car so I can finally drive it!)
Yayy