OOC Let's Chat!

Avery Gray wrote: Today, 01:26
Tina Carilla wrote: Today, 01:11 I just finished watching all three Enola Homles movies
Ooo! Those are great! Did you like them?
LOVED them
@Lauren Wong
BESTIEEE

"A wise girl knows her limits; A smart girl knows she has none."

OOC Let's Chat!
Bella Light wrote: Today, 14:12 Hii! :D
Yoo, Bella!

Discover what's new, recover what's old

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: Today, 14:25 lol The detentions are quite fun here! The staff do amazing at creating them! (Ruckus’ running one was so fun to write. :lol:)
I would get Nick in trouble expect I have seen ones where you have to weight 1500+words

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

OOC Let's Chat!
Hey Merc! How's life going? :)

We definitely need to do another RP together one day, what do u think? ^^
Mercedes Rubio wrote: Today, 14:26
Bella Light wrote: Today, 14:12 Hii! :D
Yoo, Bella!

Oh oof rlly? That's...wowwww....that's a lot! :shock: :happy:
Nick Jameson wrote: Today, 14:27
Avery Gray wrote: Today, 14:25 lol The detentions are quite fun here! The staff do amazing at creating them! (Ruckus’ running one was so fun to write. :lol:)
I would get Nick in trouble expect I have seen ones where you have to weight 1500+words

"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."

OOC Let's Chat!
:hypno:

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

OOC Let's Chat!
I really hope to do a fun detention if I ever get staff someday. lol got a few ideas already. 😏

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Ooh okay! If I ever get detention and you are staff I def want you to be the one to give me detention :rofl:

Or at least to get a good one...

Tatsu (that annoying bot on discord) said that I should get detention but apparently, it wasn't a good idea as well :laugh:
Avery Gray wrote: 56 minutes ago I really hope to do a fun detention if I ever get staff someday. lol got a few ideas already. 😏

"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."

OOC Let's Chat!
What do you mean it said you should get detention

Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

OOC Let's Chat!
Bella Light wrote: 54 minutes ago Ooh okay! If I ever get detention and you are staff I def want you to be the one to give me detention :rofl:

Or at least to get a good one...

Tatsu (that annoying bot on discord) said that I should get detention but apparently, it wasn't a good idea as well :laugh:
Avery Gray wrote: 56 minutes ago I really hope to do a fun detention if I ever get staff someday. lol got a few ideas already. 😏
Hehe! I’ll keep you in mind and owl you if I ever become staff! :D

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
<3
Avery Gray wrote: 17 minutes ago
Bella Light wrote: 54 minutes ago Ooh okay! If I ever get detention and you are staff I def want you to be the one to give me detention :rofl:

Or at least to get a good one...

Tatsu (that annoying bot on discord) said that I should get detention but apparently, it wasn't a good idea as well :laugh:
Avery Gray wrote: 56 minutes ago I really hope to do a fun detention if I ever get staff someday. lol got a few ideas already. 😏
Hehe! I’ll keep you in mind and owl you if I ever become staff! :D

"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."