OOC Let's Chat!

:hypno:

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

OOC Let's Chat!
Winter Angelo wrote: Today, 13:12
Hana Suzuki wrote: Today, 13:09
Winter Angelo wrote: Today, 12:59
Hana Suzuki wrote: Today, 12:57
Winter Angelo wrote: Today, 12:56

Well, its fine, I'm gonna get used to it soon. Exam next Thursday 😭
You'll nail the exam!!
Hopefully, I still don't understand a lot in Chinese And CES
what's CES??
I can try and help you in Chinese... I mean I learnt Chinese when I was younger but I'm not good at it
citizenship Economics and Society... and the Chinese Im talking abt is those ancient writings
Oh wow. I remembered learning those when i was younger for a very short time, it was a pain in the arse, i quit

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Bye eveyone! Going completely inactive for the rest of the week!!!

My Ency
☆ 𝕂𝕖𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕕𝕪 ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕜 ☆
“She was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.”
INPC - Cory Hanes

OOC Let's Chat!
Kennedy Cheek wrote: 52 minutes ago Bye eveyone! Going completely inactive for the rest of the week!!!
Ohh byee..will miss ya!

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

OOC Let's Chat!
:rofl:

𝙱𝚒𝚛𝚍𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚊 𝚏𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚔 𝚝𝚘𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚒 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠( ˘ ³˘)♥ 𝙴𝚗𝚌𝚢∞︎︎(☆▽☆) 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚙!࿎

OOC Let's Chat!
Hii! :D

"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi guys :biggrin: waiting for my detention thread

Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

OOC Let's Chat!
Laura Büttner wrote: 18 minutes ago Hi guys :biggrin: waiting for my detention thread
Is Laura ever going to learn to not break the rules

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

OOC Let's Chat!
Nah not really

Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

OOC Let's Chat!
lol The detentions are quite fun here! The staff do amazing at creating them! (Ruckus’ running one was so fun to write. :lol:)

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.